The first thing you should know about me is that “change is in my DNA.”
My first memories of significant change and upheaval occurred when I came to the United States as a Vietnamese-Korean refugee. Coming to America as a refugee has taught me that change and adversity will happen; how we respond to change and adversity allows us to overcome obstacles to chart our path forward.
As a modern breed of change consultant and coach — I leverage practical, real-world expertise in organizational strategy & effectiveness, enterprise change initiatives, executive and team coaching, digital transformation and technology, with an advanced degree in applied human behavior/psychology. I bring all of my real-world experience and an advanced degree to bear for my clients’ benefit. As a result, I am a welcomed partner with clients across a wide range of industries from commercial, technology, military, governmental, not-for-profit, academia, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, and financial services.
My consultation and coaching process involves:
- Assisting clients in acknowledging and leveraging their strengths.
- Engaging their teams and staff.
- Defining a compelling vision of change.
- Identifying desired outcomes.
- Removing barriers to execution.
- Measuring performance targets.
- Fine-tuning organizational culture goals.
- Refining the strategic plan to address the changing market and business environments continually.
My work with clients helps them develop a strategy and execute a roadmap to implement successful long-term approaches to thrive during periods of adversity, upheaval, and disruptive change.